Husqvarna Motorcycles Rockstar 2022 Editions aim for victory
Husqvarna Motorcycles North America, Inc. is pleased to announce the new 2022 FC 250 Rockstar Edition and FC 450 Rockstar Edition models. All-new engines and chassis give dedicated and competitive motocross riders the perfect machine to stay ahead of the competition. State-of-the-art dynamic performance delivers instantly accessible power, while advanced ergonomics give discerning riders complete control in any situation.
The FC 250 Rockstar Edition features a powerful DOHC engine, delivering unmatched power and torque on demand. With a level of performance that puts it directly at the top of its class, the FC 450 Rockstar Edition is powered by a SOHC unit. Both engines are light and positioned in their frames for optimal mass centralization, giving Rockstar Edition riders control of their machines, even in the most difficult events.
A new multi-functional card switch allows you to choose between two updated power modes. It also activates traction and launch control, as well as activating the new Easy Shift function for clutchless upshifts of revised five-speed gearboxes in the FC 250 Rockstar Edition and FC 450 trims. Rockstar Edition.
For 2022, the FC 250 Rockstar Edition and FC 450 Rockstar Edition each come with a completely revised chassis, featuring a new hydroformed chrome molybdenum frame designed for better energy distribution and anti-squat behavior under tension. The new die-cast aluminum swingarm offers optimum rigidity at low weight. A durable aluminum-polyamide hybrid subframe is engineered for specifically calculated stiffness.
High level suspension is provided by WP. Up front, the new 48mm XACT forks with AER technology offer more progressive damping at the end of travel, while the latest XACT rear shock design allows for tool-less adjustment. With the new frame and the new swingarm, the WP suspension offers winning handling.
The new body, proudly adorned with the latest Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics, features specially designed ergonomics to facilitate movement on the bike. This gives the riders complete confidence to concentrate on the race. Further enhancing their competition-oriented construction, each Rockstar Edition comes equipped with an adjustable offset (20 or 22mm), Factory split-clamp Factory triple clamps, Factory DID DirtStar wheels with black anodized machined hubs, a Factory starter, a floating front rotor with polyamide composite front brake disc protection and polyamide composite protection plate.
The FC 250 Rockstar Edition and the FC 450 Rockstar Editions reproduce the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing machines competing in the AMA Supercross Championship by team riders Malcolm Stewart and Dean Wilson in the 450 cc class; along with RJ Hampshire, Jalek Swoll and Stilez Robertson in the 250cc division, and put the most competitive machines in the hands of all motocross racers.
- New body with specially designed ergonomics to facilitate movement on the bike adorned with Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics
- New hydroformed chrome molybdenum frame dramatically improves energy distribution and anti-squat behavior
- New topology optimized die-cast aluminum swingarm offering optimum stiffness and low weight
- New 250cc DOHC engine delivers unmatched peak torque and power
- New 450cc SOHC engine offering top performance and low weight
- New Easy Shift sensor allowing smooth shifting without clutch
- New hybrid aluminum-polyamide subframe construction providing specifically calculated stiffness and advanced durability
- New WP XACT 48mm front fork with AER technology offers more progressive end-of-stroke damping
- New WP XACT rear shock design with CFD optimized main piston and tool-less adjusters
- New multifunctional map switch, which also activates Easy Shift, Traction and Launch controls
- New polyamide composite skid plate for advanced protection and durability
- New polyamide composite front brake disc protector for added protection
Ensuring that all riders are fully equipped for their next ride, Husqvarna Motorcycles offers the 2021 All-Terrain Functional Clothing Collection – a range of high-performance gear and protective gear designed for the unique challenges of the road. off-road driving. In addition, the catalog of technical accessories for Husqvarna motorcycles offers a multitude of performance and suspension parts, machine guards and workshop equipment to customize and maintain the two Rockstar Edition models.
The 2022 FC 250 Rockstar Edition and FC 450 Rockstar Edition will be available in the United States only and will arrive at authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers in February 2022.